- Washington and Minnesota file court papers warning of “chaos” if travel ban reinstated
- Apple, Google & Uber among 97 companies filing motion in support of the two states
- Justice Department must respond by 3pm Pacific Time (11pm UK)
- Travellers rushing to US in window of time while ban is lifted
- Decision on ban could come later on Monday
- Trump begins week with angry tweets about polls and TV stations
Donald Trump’s administration has until 3pm on Monday (11pm UK) to file its latest report in a court battle over his immigration ban, which begun on Friday evening.
The president has spent the weekend in Florida, at his Mar-a-Lago estate, working with his aides on ways to halt the temporary block on his travel ban.